The DPI is excited to share that we will open the CSR Series at this year’s PDAC International Convention. On Sunday, March 4th at 9:00am, please join us for It starts with juniors: catalysts for regional development.
The session will highlight the necessity of junior exploration companies to development and sustainability. Juniors create the first impression with local communities and governments. What they say and promise and how they act impact relationships for decades.
9:00-9:30 AM: Executive Director Wendy Tyrrell will open the session with a CEO fireside chat with:
- Gordon Bogden, Chairman, Black Loon Metals
- Kevin Bullock, CEO, Golden Reign
9:35-10:20 AM: Associate Director will lead a multi-stakeholder panel session with:
- Carolyn Burns, Executive Director, Devonshire Initiative
- Mark Podlasly, Trustee, Nlaka’pamux Legacy Trust
- David de Launay, Deputy Minister of Northern Development and Mines, Government of Ontario
- Alexandra Guaqueta, International Standards Manager, Continental Gold
- Harry Kim, Managing Director, Environmental Services Group, Hatch
For more information on the session, click here.